Need to spy on text messages? Well, here is your complete guide to spy on cell phone including text messages, calls, photos and more. If you are a parent or an employer, you have the right to spy in order to investigate what is happening with your child or employee.
With the increased popularity of text messages during the recent years, many are misusing this channel to exchange secret messages and engage in dubious activities. Therefore, in order to find out the truth sometimes it becomes obligatory to spy on text messages such as WhatsApp, Viber and FB Messenger.
Popular Ways to Spy on Text Messages
Some of the popular methods to spy on text messages and IM conversations are given below.
1. Using a Spying App: The Easiest Way
Today, even though there exists a number of mobile apps to spy on text messages, some are simply overpriced and many will never really stand up to the mark. However, there are a few mobile spy apps that are really worth stating and mSpy Premium is one among them. When it comes to spying on text messages, this is my favorite one. In addition to SMS, this app is capable of spying on various text messaging apps like WhatsApp, Viber, Snapchat, iMessage, Skype and many more.
How to Spy Using a Spy App
- Download and install the spy app onto the target phone. The whole process will only take 2-3 minutes to complete.
- After installation, all of the recorded text messages and data will be secretly uploaded to mSpy servers.
- You can access these records from your online dashboard from any web browser across the world as shown in the demo below.
Watch mSpy Premium Demo
You can take a look at the live demo of mSpy Premium in action from the following link:
The following are some of the exciting features of mSpy Premium which makes it a perfect choice for spying on text messages:
- Spy on call logs, SMS and Contacts
- Secretly record emails, web history and bookmarks.
- Spy on Internet activity including social media like Facebook, Twitter and Gmail.
- Spy on text messaging apps like WhatsApp, iMessage, Viber, Snapchat, Skype, LINE and more.
- Track Phone location in real-time.
- Record keystrokes, photos and videos.
- Operates in a complete stealth mode and remains undetected!.
For parents and employers, mSpy Premium can offer an additional help as it supports a handful of control features as well:
- Block access to unwanted apps and calls.
- Remotely lock the phone or restrict its usage.
- Remotely delete unwanted contacts, call logs, SMS and photos if desired.
- Get instant alerts when profane language is typed or viewed.
Compatible Phones: Android, BlackBerry, iPhone, iPad, Windows Mobile and Tablets.
2. Using a SIM Card Reader to Recover Text Messages
If you can’t really afford a spying app, the alternative is to use a SIM card reader. You can buy a cheap one on the market and use the target person’s SIM to recover text messages, phone contacts and emails stored on it. This can be done using the following steps:
- Switch Off the target phone and remove the SIM card from it.
- Insert the SIM card into the SIM card reader. Then plug it into the USB port on your personal computer.
- If your SIM card comes with a software CD/DVD, install it on your computer. This will help you recover any of the stored text messages from the SIM and store it on your PC for later review.
This method has clear drawbacks as there are chances of text messages from being deleted from the SIM before you get access to it. Also this method can only recover SMS (stored on SIM) and not other text messages from messaging apps like as WhatsApp, Viber, Snapchat etc.
Therefore to overcome this drawback I still recommend the usage of spying app like mSpy Premium to spy on text messages.