Track a Cell Phone in Simple Steps
Here is a Complete Cell Phone Tracking Guide!
Are you looking to know how to track a cell phone with pin point accuracy? Do you need to exactly know where your child or employees are moving around during your absence? If so you have come to the right place. In this article I will let you know some of the possible methods to GPS track a cell phone in simple steps.
1. Track a Cell Phone That’s Not Yours
If you need to track someone else’s phone such as your children or employees, you can simply use a cell phone tracking app such as SpyStealth Premium. This is a very small app that can be installed in just a few simple steps and takes only 2-3 minutes to complete. Once installed the app stays hidden on the phone but keeps track of every activity on the phone including its GPS location, Call Logs, Text Messages and more.
How Tracking Works?
- You will have to download and install the tracking app onto the target phone of whose location and activities you want to track.
- Installation takes only a few minutes during which you should have the target phone in your hand.
- Once the installation is complete, the tracking process will begin immediately and the recorded logs are silently uploaded to your online account as shown in the demo below.
- You can login to your secure online account at any time to view the logs containing GPS location, Calls, Phone Contacts, Text Messages and more.
Watch SpyStealth Premium Demo
You can take a look at the live demo of SpyStealth in action from the following link:
SpyStealth Premium Features:
- 100% Stealth Tracking: This app runs in invisible mode and hides itself from the target phone user.
- GPS Location Tracking: GPS positions are uploaded at a time interval you select with a link to the map.
- Track Text Messages & Emails: Every text message sent and received including SMS and emails are logged even if the phone logs are deleted.
- Call Logs: Each incoming and outgoing number on the phone is logged along with duration, date and time stamp.
- Phone Contacts: Get access to complete contact list on the target phone.
- Browser History: All websites visited on the phone are logged.
- Social Networking & Messenger Activity: All social media activity such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, WhatsApp, Skype, iMessages, Instagram and many more are recorded.
You can download SpyStealth Premium from the link below:
Supported Phones: Android, iPhone, iPad and Tablets.
2. Tracking a Lost Cell Phone
Now, let us look at some of the possible options to track a phone in case if it is lost or stolen.
For Android Phones:
If you need to track a lost android phone, you can follow the steps mentioned below:
- Download Android Device Manager from Google play store and install it on another android device. This app lets you track your stolen android phone and also lets to remotely lock or erase all the data on it.
- From “Android Device Manager” log into your Google account using the same ID associated with your lost phone. After successful login this app will attempt to locate your device and show its last known location on the map.
- In addition, you will also be able to perform several actions on your lost phone such as give a Ring, Lock the device or Erase all the data stored on it.
For Apple iPhones:
If you need to track a lost iPhone, you can follow the steps mentioned below:
- Login to the iCould Website using an Apple ID associated with your lost phone. Since location tracking is turned on by default on all iPhone devices, iCould lets you track it from your web browser or your iPad and shows its location on the map.
- When your phone is found nearby to your location you have an option to Play Sound on it so that your iPhone will emit a sound, helping you track it down.
- If this does not help, you can choose the option Lost Mode which will remotely lock your phone down and display a phone number that can be reached at.
- When none of the above options work, you can finally decide to go with the option Erase iPhone which will completely wipe out all the data stored on it. This way you can prevent your private information from falling into the wrong hands.
For Windows Phones:
In order to track down a lost Windows phone, you can try the below mentioned steps:
- Go to Windows Phone Website and locate the option Find My Phone on the top-right corner of the page.
- This will ask you to sign-in using your Windows account associated with your lost phone. If your phone gets traced you will see a map showing its exact location. You will also find options to Lock, Ring and Erase its data in case if your phone is found to be completely lost.
I hope this post has helped you with the right information to track cell phones with simple steps involving minimal effort. Please share your thoughts and feedback in the comments section below.