Since the popularity of text messages have significantly increased during the recent years, it has also become a popular channel for most people to exchange secret messages and engage in dubious activities. Therefore, in order to find out the truth sometimes it becomes obligatory to spy on text messages such as WhatsApp, Viber and FB Messenger. Particularly if you are a parent or an employer, it becomes your right to spy so as to investigate what is happening with your child or employee.
Popular Ways to Spy on Text Messages
The following are some of the commonly used methods to spy on text messages like as SMS, IM chat conversations and Emails.
1. Using a Spying App: The Easiest Way
Today, even though there exists a large number of mobile apps to spy on text messages, many are simply overpriced and some will never really stand up with the competition at all. However, there are a few spy apps that are really worth stating and mSpy Premium is one among them. When it comes to spying on text messages, mSpy Premium is my favorite one. In addition to SMS, this app is capable of spying on various text messaging apps like WhatsApp, Viber, Snapchat, iMessage, Skype and many more.
The following are some of the exciting features of mSpy Premium which makes it a perfect choice for spying on text messages:
- Spy on call logs, SMS and Contacts
- Secretly record emails, web history and bookmarks.
- Spy on Internet activity including social media like Facebook, Twitter and Gmail.
- Spy on text messaging apps like WhatsApp, iMessage, Viber, Snapchat, Skype, LINE and more.
- Track GPS locations in real-time.
- Record keystrokes, photos and videos.
- Operates in a complete stealth mode and remains undetected!.
For parents and employers, mSpy Premium can offer an additional help as it supports a handful of control features as well:
- Block access to unwanted apps and calls.
- Remotely lock the phone or restrict its usage.
- Remotely delete unwanted contacts, call logs, SMS and photos if desired.
- Get instant alerts when profane language is typed or viewed.
Watch mSpy Premium Demo
You can take a look at the live demo of mSpy Premium in action from the following link:
How it Works?
After you order mSpy Premium you will need to install the app onto the target phone which will only take 2-3 minutes to complete. If you need any assistance, the support team is ready to help you out any time you need.
Once the installation is complete, all of the recorded text messages and data will show on your online dashboard which can be accessed from any web browser across the world as shown in the demo.
Compatible Phones: Android, BlackBerry, iPhone, iPad, Windows Mobile and Tablets.
2. Using a SIM Card Reader to Recover Text Messages
If you can’t really afford a spying app, you can buy a cheap SIM card reader from the market and use the target person’s SIM to recover text messages, phone contacts and email addresses stored on it. This can be done using the following steps:
- Switch Off the target phone and remove the SIM card from it.
- Insert the SIM card into the SIM card reader and plug-in the SIM card reader to the USB port on your personal computer.
- If your SIM card comes with a software CD/DVD, install it on your computer. This will help you recover any of the stored text messages from the SIM and store it on your PC for later review.
It is needless to mention that this method has clear drawbacks as there are chances of text messages from being deleted from the SIM before you get access to it. Also this method can only recover SMS (stored on SIM) and not other text messages from messaging apps like as WhatsApp, Viber, Snapchat etc.
Therefore to overcome this drawback I still recommend the usage of spying app like mSpy Premium to spy on text messages.