Need to Spy on a Cell Phone?
Here’s a Complete Guide to Spy on Calls, SMS, Contacts & More…
With the advancement in the technology, cell phones have just turned themselves into powerful mini-computers. While some people use cell phones to exchange secret messages and maintain illicit relationships, many children also misuse cell phones for storing and watching inappropriate content. Hence, in order to investigate the truth it becomes inevitable for people to spy on cell phones of their partners and children.
What’s the Best Software to Spy on Cell Phone?
To spy on cell phones, there exists hundreds of spy programs on the market where a majority of them are nothing more than a crap. However, there are a few genuine spy programs as well and Mobile Spy is one among them. After testing a handful of popular cell phone spy programs, I conclude Mobile Spy as the clear winner and best among all.
>Mobile Spy is one of the best and most popular software out there to spy on cell phones. It offers an effective means to monitor the target cell phone and record activities like phone calls, text messages, GPS location, emails, web activities and much more. All the monitoring/recording process takes place in a complete stealth mode, so that the target user never gets to know that he/she is under surveillance. Mobile Spy has every feature that a true spy software should have. This makes it a complete cell phone spying kit.
Mobile Spy Features:
Here is a list of features that you get with Mobile Spy:
- Live Control Panel – This is a wonderful feature that makes it possible to watch the live screen activities of the target cell phone just like a television.
- Stealth Camera -With this feature, you can initiate the target phone to take a secret photo that you can view later through the control panel.
- Phone Call Logs – Each incoming and outgoing number on the target phone is logged along with duration and time stamp.
- SMS Logging – Records both incoming and outgoing SMS.
- Phone Book Access – Gain access to all the contacts that is stored on the target cell phone.
- Record Web Activity – The program records all web activities including emails, websites visited, Facebook, WhatsApp, YouTube and more.
- GPS Location Tracking – Track the exact location of the cell phone user at any given time.
- Cell ID Tracking: – With this option, it is possible to track the cell phone’s location during the absence of GPS.
- SMS Commands – Remotely send SMS commands to lock/unlock the phone usage or delete call history, SMS logs, photos and videos from the target phone at any time.
- Remote Uninstall – You can remotely uninstall the spy program any time you decide to stop spying.
- Stealth Operation – Operates in a covert mode so that the presence of the spy software remains unnoticed.
If you are a parent, Mobile Spy can offer you an additional help as it supports a handful of control features as well:
- Application Blocking – You have the option to block certain applications from being accessed on the target cell phone.
- Instant Alerts – Get instant notification when the user conducts prohibited actions or uses a profane language on the phone.
- Remote Lock – Remotely lock the phone or restrict its usage.
- Remote Delete – Remotely delete unwanted contacts, call logs, SMS and photos from the target phone.
How Mobile Spy Works?
After your purchase, you can directly download Mobile Spy onto the target cell phone. Installation process takes only a few minutes (2-3 min approx).
After the installation, each activity on the target phone is recorded and uploaded to the Mobile Spy servers. You can login to your Mobile Spy online account from your PC (or any computer in the world) to spy on the logs at any time. The logs contain Text messages, Contacts List, Call History, GPS Locations and many other information as mentioned above.
Compatible Cell phones:
Mobile Spy is compatible with most types of phones currently available in the market including:
- Android Phones
- Windows Mobile
- Symbian OS (old Nokia phones)
- iPod and Tablets
You can download Mobile Spy from the following link: