Need to Spy on a Cell Phone?
Here’s a Complete Guide to Spy on Calls, SMS, Contacts & More…
With the advancement in the technology, cell phones have just turned themselves into powerful mini-computers. While some people use cell phones to exchange secret messages and maintain illicit relationships, many children also misuse cell phones for storing and watching inappropriate content. Therefore, in order to investigate the truth it becomes inevitable for people to spy on cell phones of their loved ones or children.
What’s the Best Software to Spy on Cell Phone?
To spy on cell phones, there exists hundreds of spy programs on the market where a majority of them are nothing more than a crap. However, there are a few genuine spy programs as well and mSpy is one among them. After testing a handful of popular cell phone spy programs, I conclude mSpy as the clear winner and best among all.
mSpy is one of the best and most popular software out there to spy on cell phones. It offers an effective means to monitor the target cell phone and record activities like phone calls, text messages, GPS location, emails, web activities and much more. All the monitoring/recording process takes place in a complete stealth mode, so that the target user never gets to know that he/she is under surveillance. mSpy has every feature that a true spy software should have. This makes it a complete cell phone spying kit.
Here is a list of mobile spying features that you get with mSpy:
- Phone Call Logs – Each incoming and outgoing number on the target cell phone is logged along with duration and time stamp.
- SMS Logging – Records both incoming and outgoing SMS.
- Phone Book Access – Gain access to all the contacts that is stored on the target cell phone.
- Record Web Activity – The program records all web activities including emails, websites visited, Facebook, WhatsApp, YouTube and more.
- GPS Location Tracking – Track the exact location of the cell phone user at any given time.
- Cell ID Tracking: – With this option, it is possible to track the cell phone’s location during the absence of GPS.
- SMS Commands – Remotely send SMS commands to lock/unlock the cell phone usage or delete call history, SMS logs, photos and videos from the target phone at any time.
- Remote Device Lock or Wipe – You can remotely lock the target cell phone or wipe all its data at anytime you wish.
- Keylogging – Records keystrokes typed which includes passwords and other sensitive infrmation.
- Stealth Operation – Operates in a covert mode so that the presence of the spy software remains unnoticed.
- No Jail-Break Required – Unlike most other spy programs, mSpy can operate successfully without the need to jail-break the cell phones.
If you are a parent, mSpy can offer you an additional help as it supports a handful of control features as well:
- Application Blocking – You have the option to block certain applications from being accessed on the target cell phone.
- Incoming Call Blocking – Block unwanted incoming calls on the target cell phone.
- Remote Lock – Remotely lock the cell phone or restrict its usage.
- Remote Delete – Remotely delete unwanted contacts, call logs, SMS and photos from the target cell phone.
How mSpy Works?
After your purchase, you can directly download mSpy onto the target cell phone. Installation process takes only a few minutes (2-3 min approx).
After the installation, each activity on the target cell phone is recorded and uploaded to the mSpy servers. You can login to your mSpy online account from your PC (or any computer in the world) to spy on the logs at any time. The logs contain Text messages, Contacts List, Call History, GPS Locations and many other information as mentioned above.
Compatible Cell Phones:
mSpy is compatible with most types of cell phones currently available in the market including:
- Android Phones
- Windows Mobile
- iPod and Tablets
You can download mSpy from the following link: